About Cox's Bazar
- History of the name: Cox’s Bazar
- Modern Cox’s Bazar
- Areas around Cox's Bazar
- Environment & Mineral Contents in Cox’s Bazar Beach
- What makes Cox’s Bazar famous?
- Why Cox's Bazar?
- Tourism in Cox's Bazar
- Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh - the World's Longest Beach
- Economy and development of Cox's Bazar
- Geography and climate of Cox's Bazar
- Cox's Bazar History
- Cox's Bazar Overview
Inani Beach - A marvelous place to enjoy!
One hour ride on tuk tuk and you an visit a nearby beach i.e inani beach. Water is much cleaner there , and scenery that one comes across on the way ..
Prasaad Paradise: Cox's best
I stayed one night and two days there, its nicely located right next to the beach, rates are quite reasonable. You can book different tours from the ..
Cox's Bazar Restaurants offer a wide variety of seafood cuisine showcasing Bangladesh's local recipes, but there are also fast food and European dishes to taste.
Walking along the country’s most popular beach resort will bring you to a number of Cox’s Bazar bars and cafes.
Welcome to Sea Stone Café: Cox’s Bazar’s newest and most exciting beach side café.
This Goa-styIle beach shack serves what is quite possibly the best food in all of Bangladesh.